Looking to find the best seat for the next bears’ game at Soldier Field? Look no further than our Ultimate Guide to Soldier Field Seating Chart! With detailed information on seating options and views, you’ll be able to find your perfect spot at Soldier Field Stadium in no time.
Soldier Field Seating Chart
Finding the Best Seat for the Bears’ Game
Soldier Field seating chart is a crucial tool for anyone attending a game or event at the Soldier Field Stadium. With seating options ranging from general admission to luxury suites, it can be overwhelming to decide on the best seat at soldier field for your budget and preferences.
The Soldier Field seating chart provides a visual representation of the stadium, highlighting each section and level, along with the corresponding seat numbers. It’s important to consider factors such as proximity to the field, sightlines, and amenities when choosing your seat.
By utilizing the seating chart and doing some research beforehand, you can ensure that you have the best possible experience at Soldier Field.
Exploring the Different Seating Levels and Sections at Soldier Field
There are four seating levels available at Soldier Field Stadium
- 100 level: The 100 level is the lowest level of seating at Soldier Field. It is the closest to the field and offers the best views. Tickets for seats on the 100 level are typically the most expensive.
- 200 level: The 200 level is the middle level of seating at Soldier Field. It offers good views of the field and is a good option for fans who want to save money on tickets.
- 300 level: The 300 level is the upper level of seating at Soldier Field. It offers the most affordable tickets, but the views are not as good as the lower levels.
- Grandstand level (400 level): The grandstand level is the highest level of seating at Soldier Field. It is located behind the 300 level and offers the least expensive tickets. The views from the grandstand level are not as good as the lower levels, but they are still good enough to enjoy the game.
In addition to the four seating levels, Soldier Field also has a number of different sections. The most popular sections are the midfield sections, which offer the best views of the field. Other popular sections include the end zone sections, which offer a unique perspective of the game.
Here is a table that shows the different seating levels and sections at Soldier Field:
|Closest to the field and offers great views
|218-226, 248-256 – Collonades Sections 202-216 United Club
|301-317- United Club Seats, 318-326, 348-357 – Collonades Section 330-344 – Grandstand Level
|Grandstand level (400 level)
|Least expensive tickets. The views from the grandstand level are not as good as the lower levels, but they are still good enough to enjoy the game
In addition to these four main seating levels, Soldier Field also has a number of premium seating options, including:
- Luxury Suites – Luxury suites offer the best seats in the house and come with a variety of amenities, such as private food and beverage service, climate control, and large televisions.
- Club Seats – Club seats are located on the 200 and 300 Level and offer elevated views of the field, along with access to a private club with food and beverage service.
Accessing ADA Seating at Soldier Field
Soldier Field is committed to providing accessible seating options for guests with disabilities. ADA seating is available throughout the stadium, including on the lower and upper levels. These seats offer additional space and accommodations for guests with mobility or other disabilities.
There are a few ways to access ADA seating at Soldier Field.
- Purchase ADA tickets online or at the stadium box office. ADA tickets are available for all events held at Soldier Field. When purchasing tickets online, be sure to select the “ADA” option under the “Accessibility” category. At the stadium box office, simply ask for ADA tickets.
- Exchange your regular tickets for ADA seating. If you already have tickets to an event at Soldier Field, you can exchange them for ADA seating at the stadium box office. To do this, you will need to bring your tickets and proof of disability.
- Request ADA seating when making a reservation through a third-party vendor. If you are making a reservation through a third-party vendor, such as a ticket broker or travel agency, be sure to request ADA seating when making your reservation.
Once you have your ADA tickets, you will need to enter the stadium through Gate 10. This gate is located on the south side of the stadium and has a dedicated entrance for guests with disabilities. Once inside the stadium, you will be able to access your seats using the ADA elevators or ramps.
Benefits of United Club Soldier Field Club Seating
Club Seating at Soldier field is known as United Club Seating. It provides a luxurious and exclusive experience for guests. These seats are located on the club level and offer access to private lounges and upscale amenities, such as gourmet food and beverage options.
Club seating at Soldier Field offers a number of benefits, including:
- Premium seats: Club seats are located in the lower level of the stadium, which provides excellent views of the field.
- Access to the United Club: Club seat holders have access to the United Club, a climate-controlled lounge with food, drinks, and televisions. United Club lounge opens two (2) hours prior to kickoff for Bears games with access to a private stadium entrance, and closes five (5) hours after kickoff.
- Private restrooms: Club seat holders have access to private restrooms located in the United Club.
- Concierge service: Club seat holders have access to concierge service, which can help with things like making dinner reservations or getting tickets to other events.
- Early entry: Club seat holders are allowed to enter the stadium early, which gives them time to enjoy the United Club and find their seats before the game starts.
- Complimentary parking: Club seat holders receive complimentary parking in the stadium’s premium parking lot.
Overall, Soldier Field club seating offers a premium experience that is perfect for fans who want the best seats, the best amenities, and the best service.
Booking Soldier Field Suites
For the ultimate VIP experience, Soldier Field suites seating offers a private and luxurious environment for guests. Suites can accommodate groups of varying sizes and offer amenities such as private restrooms, catering options, and VIP parking.
Suite guests also have access to the club level and can enjoy all of the amenities offered in that area. This option is ideal for corporate events, special occasions, or for guests who want to enjoy the game in the most exclusive and private environment.
Here are some of the benefits of booking a suite at Soldier Field:
- Exclusive access to the premium levels of the stadium
- Premium food and beverage service
- Climate-controlled environment
- Suite attendant
- Convenient parking
- A memorable and unique experience for your guests
There are a few ways to book suite seating at Soldier Field.
- Directly from the Chicago Bears
The Chicago Bears are the primary tenant of Soldier Field, and they offer suite rentals for all of their home games. You can contact the Bears directly to inquire about availability and pricing.
- Through a third-party vendor
There are a number of third-party vendors that sell suite rentals at Soldier Field. These vendors typically have a wider selection of suites available, and they may offer discounts or other incentives.
- Through a corporate partnership
If your company has a corporate partnership with the Chicago Bears, you may be eligible to purchase suite tickets for your employees.
The cost of suite rentals at Soldier Field varies depending on the event, the size of the suite, and the location of the suite. For example, a suite for a Bears game typically costs between $15,000 and $40,000.
Suite rentals at Soldier Field include the following amenities:
- Tickets for the number of guests specified in the suite
- Four parking passes
- Access to the premium levels of the stadium
- Premium food and beverage service
- Climate-controlled environment
- Suite attendant
Soldier Field Capacity and Its Impact on Seating Chart
Soldier Field has a seating capacity of approximately 61,500 seats, which can impact the availability of seating options for certain events. Popular events may sell out quickly, so it’s important to purchase tickets early to ensure availability. Additionally, the capacity of the stadium can impact the overall atmosphere of the event, with larger crowds creating a more energetic and exciting environment.
What are the Best Seat at Soldier Field?
Best seats at Soldier Field are in the United Club sections on the 200 and 300 levels of the east sideline. These seats offer a number of amenities that make for a more enjoyable game experience, including:
- Climate-controlled lounge with food and beverage service
- Private entrances
- Extra-wide cushioned seats
- Excellent views of the field
If you’re looking for a more affordable option, the 100 level sections, between the 30 and 50 yard lines is good option. These seats offer the best views of the field and the action. They are also close to the field, so you will feel like you are part of the game.
If you’re on a tight budget, the 400 level grandstand sections offer the cheapest tickets. However, the views from these seats are not as good and you may have to deal with a lot of noise from other fans.
Amenities Available at Club Seating and Suite Seating at Soldier Field
Club seating and suite seating at Soldier Field offer a variety of amenities that make for a luxurious and enjoyable game day experience.
Club seating is located on the 200 and 300 level of Soldier Field and offers a number of benefits, including:
- Premium seating with wider, more comfortable seats
- Access to the air-conditioned United Club, which features food and beverage service, a full bar, and multiple TVs
- Private restrooms
- Dedicated entrance and exit
- Concierge service
- Complimentary parking
Suite Seating Amenities
Suite seating at Soldier Field offers even more amenities than club seating, including:
- Private suites that can accommodate up to 200 guests
- Wall-to-wall windows with views of the field
- Fully stocked bar with premium liquors, beers, and wines
- Food service from a top-rated caterer
- Private restrooms
- Dedicated suite attendant
- Complimentary parking
In addition to these amenities, both club seating and suite seating offer a unique opportunity to mingle with other fans and enjoy the game in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
Here is a table comparing the amenities of club seating and suite seating at Soldier Field:
|Wider, more comfortable seats
|Food and beverage
|Access to the United Club, which features food and beverage service, a full bar, and multiple TVs
|Fully stocked bar with premium liquors, beers, and wines
|Entrance and exit
|Dedicated entrance and exit
|Dedicated suite entrance
Seating Restrictions for Children and Families at Soldier Field
Soldier Field has specific seating restrictions for children and families, including age restrictions and seating requirements. Children under the age of two are allowed to sit on a parent or guardian’s lap, but must not occupy a seat.
Additionally, guests with strollers or large bags may be restricted from certain seating areas. It’s important to review the seating restrictions before purchasing tickets to ensure that your family can be accommodated.
Availability of VIP Seating at Soldier Field
VIP seating at Soldier Field Stadium is available for purchase through the Chicago Bears or through a third-party ticket broker. There are a variety of VIP seating options available, including club seats, suites, and loge boxes.
Soldier Field Club seats offer premium amenities such as in-seat wait service, access to a private club lounge, and dedicated parking. Soldier Field Suites offer even more amenities, such as private restrooms, climate-controlled seating, and catering. Loge boxes offer a more intimate experience than club seats or suites, and they typically include a private bar and seating for up to 12 guests.
VIP seating at Soldier Field is in high demand, so it is important to purchase tickets early. Tickets for popular events such as Bears games and concerts can sell out quickly. The cost of VIP seating varies depending on the event and the type of seating. Club seats typically start at around $300 per ticket, while suites can cost upwards of $10,000 per game. Loge boxes typically cost around $1,000 per game.
If you are looking for a truly luxurious and memorable experience at Soldier Field, VIP seating is the way to go. With its prime location, state-of-the-art amenities, and unmatched views of the field, VIP seating at Soldier Field is the perfect way to enjoy a game or concert.
Getting the Best Deal on Soldier Field Seating Chart
To get the best deal on Soldier Field seating chart, it’s important to research ticket prices and availability ahead of time.
There are a few things you can do to get the best deal on Soldier Field seating chart:
- Buy your tickets early. The closer to the event, the more expensive tickets will be.
- Buy your tickets from a reputable source. There are many scammers out there who will sell you fake tickets.
- Compare prices from different sellers. There are many different websites and ticket brokers that sell tickets to Soldier Field events. Compare prices before you buy to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Consider buying a package deal. Some ticket sellers offer package deals that include tickets, parking, and food and beverage. These packages can save you money if you’re planning on doing all of those things anyway.
Here are a few of the best places to buy Soldier Field tickets:
In conclusion, the Soldier Field seating chart is a valuable tool for anyone attending an event at the stadium. By utilizing the guide and considering factors such as proximity to the field, amenities, and overall experience, guests can find their perfect seat for the next big game. Whether it’s general admission or VIP seating options, Soldier Field offers a range of choices to fit any budget and preference.