Welcome to the comprehensive guide on AT&T Stadium parking! If you’re planning to attend an event at this iconic venue, we’ve got you covered.
AT&T Stadium is the home of the Dallas Cowboys and is located in Arlington, Texas. It hosts a wide range of sporting events, concerts, and other entertainment spectacles. One crucial aspect to consider when visiting the stadium is parking, as finding a convenient and secure parking spot can greatly enhance your overall experience.
In this guide, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to know about AT&T Stadium parking, including various parking options, prices, tips, and frequently asked questions. Let’s dive in!
AT&T Stadium Parking Map
What are the available parking options at AT&T Stadium?
There are many available parking options at AT&T Stadium, including: Cowboys Blue Lots, Cowboys Silver Lots, Rangers Pre Sold and Cashlots and Rangers Cash Lots.
Cowboys Blue Lots
There are 7 Blue Lots located on the south side of the stadium. Parking in the Blue Lots is $30 for general admission events and $40 for premium events. AT&T Stadium Parking in the Blue Lots opens 5 hours before game time. AT&T Stadium Blue Lots are accessible by foot, shuttle, or tram. The Blue Lots are a great option for fans who want to be close to the stadium and avoid traffic.
Cowboys Silver Lots
There are 6 Silver Lots located on the north side of the AT&T stadium, near Globe Life Field. Parking in the Silver Lots is $25 for general admission events and $35 for premium events. AT&T Stadium Parking in the Silver Lots opens 4 hours before game time. The Silver Lots are accessible by foot, shuttle, or tram. AT&T Stadium Silver Lots are a great option for fans who want to save money on parking and are willing to walk a bit further to the stadium.
Rangers Pre-Sold and Cash Lots
There are 4 Pre-Sold and Cash Lots located around AT&T Stadium. Parking in the Pre-Sold Lots is $20 for general admission events and $30 for premium events. AT&T Stadium Parking in the Cash Lots is $25 for general admission events and $35 for premium events. Parking in the Pre-Sold and Cash Lots opens 3 hours before game time. The Pre-Sold and Cash Lots are accessible by foot or shuttle. The Pre-Sold and Cash Lots are a great option for fans who want to save money on parking and are willing to walk a bit further to the stadium.
Are there any accessible parking spaces specifically designated for individuals with disabilities at AT&T Stadium?
Yes, there are accessible parking spaces specifically designated for individuals with disabilities at AT&T Stadium. These spaces are located in all of the stadium’s parking lots and are clearly marked with signs. To park in an accessible space, you must have a valid disability placard or license plate.
AT&T Stadium Accessible parking spaces are located near the stadium’s entrances, making it easy for people with disabilities to get to their seats. The stadium also has ramps and elevators to help people with disabilities get around.
If you have any questions about accessible parking at AT&T Stadium, you can contact the stadium’s ticket office at (817) 892-4400.
Here are some additional information about accessible parking at AT&T Stadium:
- Accessible parking spaces are issued on a first come, first served basis.
- Vehicles must have a valid parking pass for the designated lot.
- A state-issued placard or license plate is required to park in accessible parking spaces.
- Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season parking privileges.
The stadium is committed to providing a welcoming and accessible environment for all guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the stadium’s ticket office.
What is the cost of parking at AT&T Stadium for Dallas Cowboys fans?
AT&T Stadium parking prices vary depending on the event and the lot. Here are some general prices:
- Blue Lots: $30 for general admission events and $40 for premium events.
- Silver Lots: $25 for general admission events and $35 for premium events.
- Rangers Pre-Sold and Cash Lots: $20 for general admission events and $30 for premium events.
- Valet Parking: $50.
- ADA Parking: $20.
- RV Parking: $100.
Parking prices can also be affected by demand. For example, parking prices are typically higher for playoff games and other major events.
It is important to note that parking is not guaranteed. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to ensure that they find a parking spot.
Here are some tips for finding parking at AT&T Stadium:
- Buy your parking pass in advance. This will ensure that you have a spot and that you don’t have to worry about finding one when you arrive at the stadium.
- Arrive early. The stadium parking lots fill up quickly, so it’s best to arrive early to avoid having to park far away.
- Be prepared to walk. Even if you park in a close lot, you may still have to walk a short distance to the stadium.
- Take the train or bus. The DART Rail Green Line stops at the stadium, and there are several bus stops located nearby. This is a great option if you want to avoid traffic and parking fees.
Is there any free parking at AT&T Stadium?
There is no free parking directly at AT&T Stadium, but there are a few options for free parking near the stadium.
- Parking at nearby churches and schools: Some churches and schools in the area offer free parking on game days. However, these spots fill up quickly, so it is important to arrive early.
- Parking at the Arlington Convention Center: The Arlington Convention Center is located about a mile from AT&T Stadium and offers free parking for up to two hours. After two hours, parking is $10 per hour.
- Parking at the Globe Life Park: Globe Life Park is the former home of the Texas Rangers baseball team and is located about a half mile from AT&T Stadium. The stadium offers free parking for up to four hours. After four hours, parking is $10 per hour.
It is also possible to find discounted parking at off-site garages and lots. These garages typically charge around $20 for all-day parking.
The best way to find free or discounted parking near AT&T Stadium is to use a parking app like SpotHero or ParkWhiz. These apps allow you to search for and reserve parking spots in advance.
Are tailgating allowed in AT&T stadium parking Lots?
Yes, tailgating is allowed in AT&T Stadium parking lots. However, there are some restrictions. Tailgating is only allowed in designated areas. These areas are located on the perimeter of the parking lots. Tailgating is not allowed in the center of the parking lots.
There are also some rules and regulations for tailgating at AT&T Stadium. These rules and regulations are designed to keep everyone safe and to prevent damage to the stadium property.
Here are some of the rules and regulations for tailgating at AT&T Stadium:
- Tailgating is allowed in designated areas only.
- Grills are allowed, but must be propane-fueled and no larger than 24 inches in diameter.
- Charcoal grills are not allowed.
- Open flames are not allowed.
- Alcohol is allowed, but must be in sealed containers.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- Trash must be disposed of properly.
- Tailgating must end two hours prior to kickoff.
Here are some of the things you can do while tailgating at AT&T Stadium:
- Grill food.
- Play games.
- Listen to music.
- Drink beer.
- Talk to friends and family.
- Enjoy the atmosphere.
Tailgating is a great way to get ready for a game at AT&T Stadium. It’s a chance to relax and have fun with friends and family before the big event. So come early, bring your grill, and enjoy the tailgate!
Are there any tailgating restrictions or guidelines in the parking lots at AT&T Stadium for Dallas Cowboys fans?
Yes, there are a number of tailgating restrictions and guidelines in the parking lots at AT&T Stadium for Dallas Cowboys fans. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Tailgating is only permitted in the grass areas on the perimeter of the parking lots. This means that you cannot tailgate in your parking spot, which is for your vehicle only.
- The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep. This is to ensure that everyone has enough space to tailgate and that the parking lots do not become too crowded.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time the lots open and up to two (2) hours following Dallas Cowboys or college football games. This gives you plenty of time to tailgate before the game and to clean up afterwards.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.). This includes obeying all traffic laws and parking regulations.
- Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles. This helps to keep the parking lots clean and safe for everyone.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. This helps to prevent fires.
In addition to these general restrictions, there are also some specific rules that apply to certain activities. For example, you are not allowed to have open flames, such as bonfires or fire pits. You are also not allowed to sell food, drinks, or merchandise without a permit.
If you are caught violating any of these restrictions, you may be subject to a fine or ejection from the stadium. So it is important to be aware of the rules and to follow them carefully.
Can I Reserve a Parking Spot at AT&T Stadium in Advance?
Yes, you can reserve a parking spot at AT&T Stadium in advance. Parking passes are available for purchase online or by phone. Parking prices vary depending on the event and the lot.
Here are the steps on how to reserve a parking spot at AT&T Stadium:
- Go to the AT&T Stadium website and click on the “Parking” tab.
- Select the event you are attending and the lot you would like to park in.
- Click on the “Reserve Parking” button.
- Enter your contact information and payment information.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete your reservation.
Please note that parking passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Is Overnight Parking Allowed at AT&T Stadium?
Yes, overnight parking is allowed in Silver Lot 14 at AT&T Stadium for most events. RVs can arrive as early as 8:00 AM the day before the game/event, and must depart the lot by 5:00 PM the day following the game (Stadium Event Schedule Permitting). There are no hookups in Silver Lot 14 for electric or water; a dump station is on site. Spaces are 20ft x 40ft (RVs longer than 43ft must check with parking attendant in parking lot).
However, overnight parking is not allowed in all parking lots at AT&T Stadium. For example, overnight parking is not allowed in the general parking lots. If you are unsure whether or not overnight parking is allowed in a particular lot, you can contact the AT&T Stadium Guest Services at (817) 892-4161.
We hope this comprehensive guide has provided you with valuable information about AT&T Stadium parking. Remember to plan ahead, arrive early, and consider your parking needs when attending events at this iconic venue. By following the tips and suggestions outlined in this guide, you can ensure a smooth and enjoyable parking experience. Enjoy the event, and have a fantastic time at AT&T Stadium!