Are you excited to attend an event at Bank of America Stadium but worried about finding a suitable Bank of America Stadium parking spot? Don’t fret!
In this article, we will guide you through the various parking options, tailgating activities, alternative transportation methods, and essential tips to ensure a smooth and enjoyable parking at Bank of America Stadium.
Bank of America Stadium Parking Map
Parking Lots at Bank of America Stadium
Bank of America Stadium is located in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the home stadium of the Carolina Panthers NFL team. The stadium offers several parking lots for visitors. From general parking to VIP parking lots, stadium offers many parking options for visitors.
Some of the parking lots at Bank of America Stadium Stadium are-
Bank of America Stadium Parking Lot 1 ( Mint Street Parking Lot)
Lot 1 (also known as the Mint Street Parking Facility) is located at the corner of Mint and Graham streets and is directly across from the stadium’s North Gate. This is the premier parking deck for Carolina Panthers games, and it offers three entrances and exits. There is a maximum vehicle height restriction of 7′ at this lot, and tailgating is not allowed.
Bank of America Stadium Parking Lot 99
Lot 99 is located at College and 4th streets, and it is the other official Panthers parking lot. This lot is also a covered deck, and it offers easy in and out traffic. Tailgating is allowed in this lot, but there are some restrictions.
Bank of America Stadium Panthers Parking Deck
Panthers Parking Deck is a covered parking facility located directly across from the stadium’s North Gate. It is a convenient and secure option for fans who want to park close to the stadium.
Parking passes can be purchased online or at the stadium on game day. The deck opens two hours before game time and closes one hour after the game. There is a security checkpoint at the entrance to the deck. Tailgating is not allowed in the deck, but there are a number of tailgating areas located nearby.
There are also a number of other parking lots in the area around Bank of America Stadium, including some that are operated by third-party companies. These lots can be a bit more expensive than the official lots, but they may offer more convenient parking options.
How much does parking cost at Bank of America Stadium?
Cost of parking at Bank of America Stadium varies depending on the event and the parking option selected. Here are some general parking rates:
- General parking: $25-$40
- Pre-booked parking: $50-$60 or more
- Offsite parking: $8-$12 for the whole day
Best place to park at Bank of America Stadium is Lot 1, also known as the Mint Street Parking Facility. It is located at the corner of Mint and Graham streets and is directly across from the stadium’s North Gate. However, this lot is usually the busiest and fills up quickly, so it is best to pre-book a parking spot.
Are there any reserved parking spaces at Bank of America Stadium?
Yes, there are reserved parking spaces at Bank of America Stadium. These spaces are available for purchase through the Carolina Panthers’ official website or through third-party parking websites. Reserved parking spaces are typically located in the stadium’s premium parking lots and offer closer access to the stadium.
The cost of reserved parking spaces varies depending on the event and the location of the space. For example, reserved parking for a Carolina Panthers game can cost anywhere from $100 to $500, while reserved parking for a concert can cost anywhere from $50 to $200.
Is there handicap parking at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte NC?
Yes, there is handicap parking available at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte NC. There are a number of accessible parking spots located throughout the stadium’s parking lots. These spots are marked with a wheelchair symbol and are reserved for vehicles displaying a handicap placard or license plate. Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
In addition to accessible parking spots, there are also a number of other accessible amenities available at Bank of America Stadium. These amenities include:
- Accessible ramps and elevators
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible seating
- Accessible concession stands
- Accessible drop-off and pick-up areas
Are there any alternative transportation options to get to Bank of America Stadium?
Yes, there are alternative transportation options available to get to Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina. Here are some common methods of transportation:
- Light Rail: The LYNX Blue Line light rail service operated by the Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) provides a convenient way to reach the stadium. The nearest light rail station to the stadium is the Stonewall Station, which is within walking distance of the stadium.
- Bus: CATS also operates bus routes that serve the area around Bank of America Stadium. You can check the CATS website or use their mobile app to find the appropriate bus routes and schedules.
- Ride-Sharing Services: Popular ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft are available in Charlotte. You can use their mobile apps to request a ride to the stadium.
- Taxis: Taxis are another option for transportation to the stadium. You can find taxi stands in various locations throughout the city or use a ride-hailing app to request a taxi.
- Biking: If you prefer a more eco-friendly option, you can bike to the stadium. Charlotte has a bike-sharing program called Charlotte B-cycle, which offers bike rentals at various locations around the city.
Can I tailgate in the parking lots at Bank of America Stadium?
Yes, tailgating is allowed in the parking lots at Bank of America Stadium. Tailgating is a popular tradition among fans, providing an opportunity to gather, socialize, and enjoy food and drinks before sporting events and concerts.
Bank of America Stadium has designated tailgating areas in its parking lots where fans can set up their tailgate parties. These areas are designed to accommodate grilling, outdoor games, and other pre-event festivities. However, it’s important to follow the stadium’s rules and guidelines regarding tailgating to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
There are a few rules that you need to follow when tailgating at Bank of America Stadium:
- No open flames: Open flames are not allowed in the parking lots. This includes grills, bonfires, and candles.
- No glass containers: Glass containers are not allowed in the parking lots. This includes bottles, jars, and cups.
- No amplified sound: Amplified sound is not allowed in the parking lots. This includes radios, speakers, and generators.
- No littering: Please dispose of your trash properly. There are trash cans located throughout the parking lots.
If you follow these rules, you will be able to have a great time tailgating at Bank of America Stadium.
Share Your Experience
We hope this comprehensive guide to Bank of America Stadium parking enhances your game-day experience. If you found this information helpful, please consider sharing it with fellow Panthers fans and friends on social media. Sharing this guide will not only benefit others but also increase its visibility on search engines, making it easier for more people to find and utilize this valuable resource.