Welcome to our Rice-Eccles Stadium seating chart blog! Here, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the seating options at Rice-Eccles Stadium, home of the University of Utah Utes football team.
We will cover the different seating sections, amenities, and other important details to help you choose the best seats for your event. Whether you’re looking for the best views, extra legroom, or a more budget-friendly option, we’ve got you covered.
Rice-Eccles Stadium brief detail
The Rice-Eccles Stadium is a multi-purpose outdoor stadium located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It serves as the home field for the University of Utah’s football team, as well as a venue for concerts, cultural events, and other sporting events.
Rice-Eccles Stadium is named after Robert L. Rice and Thomas S. Eccles, two prominent business leaders in the Salt Lake City area who donated funds towards the stadium’s expansion. It was opened in 1998. It has a seating capacity of 51,444 and is known for its unique architecture, with its horseshoe shape and distinctive red and white “U” on the facade.
The Rice-Eccles Stadium is a popular destination for sports fans and event-goers in the Salt Lake City area and beyond, and is widely recognized as a top-tier venue for college football and other events.
|Name of the Stadium
|Utah Utes football
|451 1400 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Overview of Rice-Eccles Stadium Seating Chart
The Rice-Eccles Stadium Seating Chart may vary depending on the event and the seating configuration that has been set up. The seating sections at Rice-Eccles Stadium are mainly North, South, East and West which includes the Lower Level, Club Level, and Upper Level.
Lower Level: The Lower Level sections at Rice-Eccles Stadium are located on the field level and offer some of the best views of the action. These sections are numbered 1-26 and include chairback seating and bench seating. The chairback seating is located in the center of the section, while the bench seating is located on the ends of the section. Some of the Lower Level sections also have a limited number of loge boxes, which are small, private areas that can accommodate groups of 4-6 people.
Club Level: The Club Level at Rice-Eccles Stadium is located above the Lower Level and consists of sections CL1-CL8. These sections offer premium chairback seating, access to a climate-controlled club lounge, and access to premium concessions. The club lounge includes a variety of amenities, such as food and beverage options, televisions, and restrooms. The Club Level sections are typically more expensive than the Lower Level or Upper Level sections.
Upper Level: The Upper Level at Rice-Eccles Stadium is located above the Club Level and consists of sections 101-126. These sections offer bench seating and are typically the most budget-friendly option for guests. The bench seating is located on the ends of the section, while the center of the section may be reserved for the marching band or other VIPs. The Upper Level sections may have a partially obstructed view due to the overhang from the Club Level, but generally offer a good view of the field or stage.
The stadium features a variety of seating options, including reserved seating, general admission seating, and suites.
Reserved seating at Rice-Eccles Stadium is typically located in the lower bowl and includes sections 101-119 and 201-217. These sections are numbered from the field outward and are typically designated by rows and seat numbers.
General admission seating at Rice-Eccles Stadium is typically located in the upper bowl and includes sections 401-408. These sections are also numbered from the field outward and are typically designated by rows and seat numbers.
Suites at Rice-Eccles Stadium are typically located on the west side of the stadium and offer a premium viewing experience with a private seating area and amenities such as food and beverage service. Rice-Eccles Stadium has a total of 40 suites, which are located on the club level of the stadium.
The suites offer a luxurious and exclusive experience for guests, with premium amenities such as chairback seating, private restrooms, and access to a climate-controlled club lounge. The club lounge includes a variety of food and beverage options, televisions, and other amenities. Suites at Rice-Eccles Stadium can accommodate groups of up to 24 people and are typically reserved for VIPs, corporate groups, or other special events.
Rice-Eccles Stadium Seating Capacity: Learn About the Ute Fans’ Home
Rice-Eccles Stadium has a seating capacity of over 51,444 and is known for its scenic views of the Wasatch Mountains. The seating capacity of Rice-Eccles Stadium may vary depending on the event and the seating configuration that has been set up.
In general, the stadium features a variety of seating options, including reserved seating, general admission seating, and suites. The number of seats in each of these areas may vary depending on the specific event and the seating configuration.
Seating options available at Rice Eccles Stadium, such as individual seats, group seating, and standing room only tickets.
At the Rice Eccles Stadium, there are several seating options available to accommodate a range of budgets and preferences. Here is a general overview of the seating options you may encounter when purchasing tickets for an event at the stadium:
- Individual seats: These are single seats that are sold individually or in groups. Individual seats can be located in any section of the stadium, including the lower bowl, upper bowl, and suites.
- Group seating: Group seating is a good option for large parties or organizations looking to sit together. Group seating may be available in select sections of the stadium and often requires a minimum number of tickets to be purchased.
- Standing room only tickets: Standing room only tickets do not come with a designated seat, and allow ticket holders to stand in designated areas of the stadium. These tickets are typically less expensive than seated tickets and are a good option for those who don’t mind standing for the duration of the event.
- Wheelchair accessible seating: The Rice Eccles Stadium offers a limited number of wheelchair accessible seats in various locations throughout the stadium. These seats are reserved for individuals with mobility impairments and their companions, and may be available in individual or group seating options.
When purchasing tickets, it’s important to carefully review the seating options available and choose the one that best fits your needs and preferences.
Choosing the best seats for your budget and preferences
When choosing the best seats for your budget and preferences at the Rice Eccles Stadium, there are several factors to consider:
- Budget: Your budget will likely be a major factor in determining which seats you can afford. The cost of tickets can vary significantly depending on the location of the seats and the demand for the event.
- View of the field: The view of the field from your seats is important, as it will greatly impact your overall experience at the event. Seats in the lower bowl offer an up-close view of the action, while seats in the upper bowl offer a bird’s eye view. Consider where you want to sit relative to the field and how it will affect your view.
- Proximity to amenities: Consider whether you want to be close to amenities such as restrooms, concessions, and merchandise stands. Seats closer to these amenities may be more convenient, but may also be more expensive.
- Accessibility: If you or someone in your party has mobility impairments, it’s important to choose seats that are wheelchair accessible or otherwise easy to access. The Rice Eccles Stadium offers a limited number of wheelchair accessible seats in various locations throughout the stadium.
To find the best seats within your budget and preferences, it can be helpful to use Rice-Eccles seating charts and ticket search tools to compare the different options available. You may also find it helpful to be flexible with your dates and times, as ticket prices can vary depending on the day and time of the event.
Getting the most out of your Rice Eccles Stadium experience
To get the most out of your experience at the Rice-Eccles Stadium, there are a few insider tips you can follow:
- Arrive early: Arriving early to the stadium can help you avoid crowds and long lines at the gates, restrooms, and concessions. It will also give you time to explore the stadium and find your seats before the event starts.
- Bring snacks and water: Food and drinks at the stadium can be expensive, so consider bringing your own snacks and water to save money and stay hydrated. Just be sure to follow the stadium’s policies on outside food and drinks.
- Dress appropriately for the weather: The Rice-Eccles Stadium is an outdoor venue, so be prepared for the weather conditions on the day of the event. Bring a jacket or umbrella if necessary, and wear comfortable shoes as you may be standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Take advantage of special amenities and services: The Rice-Eccles Stadium offers a variety of special amenities and services to enhance your experience, such as VIP experiences, food options, and tours. If these options interest you, be sure to check availability and purchase tickets in advance.
By following these tips and being prepared, you can have a more enjoyable and stress-free experience at the Rice Eccles Stadium.
Special amenities or services that the Rice-Eccles stadium offers, such as VIP experiences, food options, and tours.
The Rice-Eccles Stadium offers a variety of special amenities and services to enhance your experience at events held at the venue. These may include:
- VIP experiences: The stadium offers VIP experiences that may include premium seating, access to exclusive areas, and other perks such as food and drinks. These experiences are typically more expensive than regular tickets, but offer a more exclusive and luxurious experience.
- Food options: The stadium has a variety of food options available for purchase, including traditional stadium fare such as hot dogs and burgers, as well as more premium options such as gourmet sandwiches and salads. There are also several concessions stands located throughout the stadium for convenient snacking.
- Stadium Tours: The stadium offers guided tours that allow you to explore behind-the-scenes areas of the venue, such as the field, press box, and locker rooms. Tours are typically offered on non-event days and can be a great way to learn more about the history and operations of the stadium.
These are just a few examples of the special amenities and services that the Rice Eccles Stadium may offer. Be sure to check the venue’s website or contact them directly to learn more about what is available for your event.
Rice Eccles Stadium Seating – FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Rice-Eccles Stadium seating chart:
What are the different seating sections at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
The seating sections at Rice-Eccles Stadium include the Lower Level, Club Level, and Upper Level. The Lower Level consists of sections 1-26 and includes chairback seating and bench seating. The Club Level consists of sections CL1-CL8 and includes premium chairback seating, access to a climate-controlled club lounge, and access to premium concessions. The Upper Level consists of sections 101-126 and includes bench seating.
How many rows are in each section at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
The number of rows in each section at Rice-Eccles Stadium varies depending on the section. The Lower Level sections typically have 20-25 rows, while the Upper Level sections typically have 15-20 rows.
Are there any obstructed view seats at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
There may be some obstructed view seats at Rice-Eccles Stadium, depending on the location of the seat within the section. It is always a good idea to check the view from a specific seat before purchasing tickets to ensure that you have a clear view of the field or stage.
Is there accessible seating at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
Yes, Rice-Eccles Stadium has accessible seating for guests with disabilities. Accessible seating is available in all seating areas of the stadium and includes wheelchair-accessible seats, seats for guests with mobility impairments, and seats for guests who are blind or have low vision.
Are there any seats with extra legroom at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
Some seats at Rice-Eccles Stadium have extra legroom, depending on the location of the seat within the section. Premium seats, such as those in the Club Level, often have extra legroom. It is always a good idea to check the seat amenities before purchasing tickets to ensure that you have the level of comfort you desire.