Welcome to the ultimate guide for Wells Fargo Center parking! Navigating best parking near Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia can be challenging, but fear not – we’ve got you covered.
From various parking options to tailgating tips, let’s ensure your game day experience is stress-free.
Wells Fargo Center Parking Map
Wells Fargo Center Location and Parking Overview
The Wells Fargo Center is located at 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148. It’s situated in the heart of South Philadelphia, just steps away from the Sports Complex Station on the Broad Street Line.
The Wells Fargo Center offers a variety of parking options, both on-site and off-site.
- On-site parking: There are five on-site parking garages with a total of over 5,000 spaces. The closest garage to the arena is the Red Garage, which is located directly beneath the building. However, on-site parking can be expensive, especially for major events.
- Off-site parking: There are many off-site parking lots and garages within walking distance of the Wells Fargo Center. These can be a more affordable option, but be sure to factor in the walking time when making your decision.
- SpotHero: You can also book your parking spot in advance through SpotHero, which can help you find the best rates and avoid long lines on event days.
Best parking options near Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia
Choosing the best parking option near Wells Fargo Center depends on some factors like your budget, how close you want to be, and if you’re attending a specific event.
The most convenient option is parking in one of the on-site lots (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H) operated by the Wells Fargo Center.
Best Parking Options:
- Lot D: Closest to the 11th Street entrance, offers both cash and reserved parking.
- Lot E: Reserved for pre-paid parking, closest to the AT&T Pavilion and 11th Street entrances.
- Lots F & G: General cash parking.
- Lot H: Reserved for Premium Seat Holders, closest to the VIP entrance.
Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center Parking cost
Wells Fargo Center parking varies by event, day, and time. Expect $30-$50 for on-site lots, book ahead for popular events. Off-site options near the arena can be cheaper, with prices around $10-$30.
Apps like SpotHero or ParkWhiz help find deals. Street parking is risky due to time limits and meters. Consider carpooling or arriving early for street spots.
Wells Fargo Center Parking Tips for Events
Score! Snag the perfect parking spot at Wells Fargo Center with these 3 tips:
- Pre-book your spot: Skip the scramble and secure your space near your desired entrance (Lot D for 11th street entry!) through the Wells Fargo Center site or SpotHero for up to 50% off.
- Time it right: Aim to arrive 1-2 hours before big events to avoid circling for a spot. Remember, SEPTA’s Broad Street Line drops you right off too!
- Go cashless: Credit cards, prepaid cards, and digital wallets are your keys to parking paradise. Breeze through without the fumble for bills.
Bonus tip: Download SpotHero’s app for easy booking and navigation on the go. Now go crush that event (and the parking game)!
How early should I arrive for Wells Fargo Center event parking?
Arrive 2-3 hours early for popular concerts, playoffs. 1-2 hours for regular events. Weekends/afternoons might be easier, but weekdays/evenings expect heavier traffic. Pre-book parking for guaranteed spot and faster entry.
Consider public transportation like SEPTA for a stress-free option. Check Wells Fargo Center website/social media for updates. Err on the side of caution and arrive early, especially for high-demand events.
Is there free parking near Wells Fargo Center?
Unfortunately, there’s no free parking right next to Wells Fargo Center. But within a 15-minute walk, you can try your luck on these streets:
- Pattison Avenue between 10th and 11th Streets: Free parking on weekdays after 6 p.m. and all day on weekends.
- Lombard Street between 10th and 13th Streets: Free on Sundays only.
- Southwark Street between 10th and 11th Streets: Free street parking with a two-hour limit.
Keep in mind that these are just a few suggestions, and it’s always best to arrive early on event days to snag a spot. Good luck!
Accessible parking options at Wells Fargo Center
Accessible parking at Wells Fargo Center is available in four convenient locations:
- Near the Broad Street and 11th Street entrances: These spots are perfect for quick access to the main gates.
- D Lot (south side): This larger designated section offers ample space for accessible parking.
- Terminal Avenue (south side): Limited accessible parking is also available on Terminal Avenue.
- Near the 11th Street entrance (east side)
All spots are marked with the accessibility symbol. Display your disabled parking permit or license plate and arrive early, as these spots fill up quickly.
Need help getting to the venue? Golf carts are available upon request from a parking attendant or the Guest Services desk.
Wells Fargo Center Parking reservations availability
Secure your spot near Philly’s buzzing Wells Fargo Center! For Flyers games, concerts, or any event, choose your parking adventure:
- Official: Pre-book premium spots on-site, closest to the action but pricier. Limited availability, so snag yours fast!
- SpotHero: Score deals on nearby garages and lots. Compare prices, choose your distance, and book with ease. Save up to 50% off drive-up rates!
Tips for finding discounted Wells Fargo Center Parking
Snag cheap Wells Fargo Center parking! Skip sky-high prices with these tricks:
- Book it early: Apps like SpotHero save up to 50% compared to on-site rates. Score deals and skip the scramble.
- Think beyond the arena: Check nearby garages for budget-friendly options, maybe with a bonus walk.
- Public transit? Yes, please!: Ditch parking woes and hop on the Broad Street Line. Easy, green, and saves you some green too.
- Carpool crew: Grab your friends and share the cost (and the fun!).
- Time traveler? Arrive early: Beat the rush and snag cheaper spots closer to the venue.
Remember, planning is key! With these tips, you’ll park like a pro and have more bucks for Philly cheesesteaks!
Nearest parking garages to Wells Fargo Center
Nearest parking garages to Wells Fargo Center:
- Gateway Parking Garage: Address: 1540 Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19102, United States (Phone: +1 215-246-0300)
- Hamilton Garage: Address: 221 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, United States (Phone: +1 215-955-8568)
- Edgewater Garage: Address: 2301 Race St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, United States (Phone: +1 888-937-2758)
Wells Fargo Center Parking shuttle services
Unfortunately, the Wells Fargo Center itself does not operate any official shuttle services for parking. However, there are several other options available for getting to and from the arena on event days:
Forget shuttle hassles, reach the Wells Fargo Center with ease! Skip overpriced parking garages and ditch the traffic woes. Here’s your playbook:
- Subway: Broad Street Line’s Pattison Avenue station drops you right below the arena. Fast, affordable, and stress-free.
- Ride-sharing: Uber, Lyft, and more whisk you directly to the entrance. Perfect for groups or long commutes.
- Walking: From Rittenhouse Square, it’s a breezy 15-minute stroll. City Hall adds just 5 minutes to your victory lap.
No matter your style, arrive on time and ready to cheer! So ditch the shuttle and choose your winning route to the Wells Fargo Center!
Wells Fargo Center Parking validation process
Snag smooth entry at Wells Fargo Center! Parking validation depends on your ticket.
Pre-purchased parking passes? Scan the code at the gate. Simply pull up to the gate, scan your code, and the gate will raise automatically.
Got validation ticket from event partner? Show it to the attendant. The attendant will validate your ticket and give you instructions on where to park.
On-site validation? Check with guest services or call (215) 270-4400.
Remember, parking isn’t always included, so check your ticket!
Wells Fargo Center parking lots are cashless. Pay cashless with credit cards, prepaid cards, or Apple/Google Pay. Arrive early for busy events, and enjoy the show!
Wells Fargo Center Parking security measures
Rest assured, your car’s in good hands at Wells Fargo Center! 24/7 patrols, gated entry, and bright lighting deter trouble. Cameras keep a watchful eye, while contract and event parking limit access.
Random vehicle checks and a ban on prohibited items add another layer of security. Should anything arise, emergency call boxes and a lost & found are available.
Top it off with smart parking habits like locking your car and removing valuables, and your Philly event experience will be worry-free.
Wells Fargo Center Parking for VIP ticket holders
VIP parking options at the Wells Fargo Center vary depending on the type of VIP ticket you have and the event you’re attending.
Luxury Suite Holders:
- Private VIP parking lot C with dedicated entrance near Gate D: Located on the south side of the building, this lot offers the most convenient and secure parking for suite holders.
- Early access to the parking lot. You can usually park your car 2 hours before the event starts.
- VIP Reserved Parking. This is available for purchase on a limited basis and is located in a separate lot from the general public.
- Private restrooms and VIP Will Call entry. This means you can avoid the lines at the main entrance and restrooms.
Public transportation alternatives to Wells Fargo Center Parking
Some public transportation alternatives to Wells Fargo Center Parking:
- The Broad Street Line (orange line) is the easiest way to get to the Wells Fargo Center by subway. Take the train southbound to NRG Station (Pattison Avenue), which is directly adjacent to the arena.
- You can also take the Market-Frankford Line (blue line) eastbound to 15th & Market Street and transfer to the Broad Street Line southbound.
- Trains run every 5-10 minutes, and the trip takes about 20-30 minutes from Center City.
SEPTA Regional Rail:
- If you’re coming from the suburbs, you can take SEPTA Regional Rail to Jefferson Station or Temple University Station and then transfer to the Broad Street Line southbound to NRG Station.
- The trip takes about 30-45 minutes, depending on your origin station.
- Several SEPTA bus routes stop near the Wells Fargo Center, including the 4, 17, 23, 25, 31, 38, 47, 53, and 67. You can use the SEPTA Trip Planner to find the best bus route for your trip.
Parking reviews for Wells Fargo Center events
Parking at the Wells Fargo Center can be a mixed bag, depending on a few factors like the event you’re attending, your budget, and how much patience you have. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect:
Official Wells Fargo Center Lots:
- Pros: Convenient location, guaranteed spot if you pre-purchase, well-lit and patrolled.
- Cons: Expensive (can range from $30-$50), long lines to get in and out, especially after major events.
Third-Party Lots and Garages:
- Pros: Often cheaper than official lots, sometimes closer to the venue, may offer deals or coupons.
- Cons: Can be farther away from the venue, may not be as well-maintained or lit, availability can be limited.
- Pros: Free (if you can find a spot!), close to the venue if you get lucky.
- Cons: Extremely limited and competitive, especially for big events, you might end up circling for ages, potential ticketing risks.
Some specific reviews from Wells Fargo Center parking users:
“Parked in Lot C for a Flyers game. It was easy to get in and out, even though it was crowded. But it was also $40!”– Sarah K. on Google Reviews
“Found a great deal on SpotHero for a Sixers game. Parking was a few blocks away, but it was a lot cheaper than the official lot.”– Mike B. on Yelp
“We always street park when we go to the Wells Fargo Center. It can be a pain to find a spot, but it’s worth it to save money.”– Jen A. on Tripadvisor
Please share your experiences parking near Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, in the comment box below. We will feature it above.
Enjoy your visit to Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia
With our comprehensive guide, Wells Fargo Center parking becomes a breeze. From choosing the right spot to ensuring your vehicle’s safety, follow our tips for a stress-free and enjoyable event experience.