Welcome to the comprehensive guide on Ball Arena Bag Policy. As the go-to source for all things related to events and venues, we understand the importance of staying well-informed, especially when it comes to attending events at the renowned Ball Arena.
In this detailed guide, we’ll walk you through every aspect of the Ball Arena Bag Policy, ensuring that you have a hassle-free and enjoyable experience.
Ball Arena Bag Policy
Ball Arena bag policy is in place for the safety and security of all guests.
- No bags larger than 4in x 6in x 1.5in are allowed. This includes backpacks, briefcases, and luggage. There is no bag check available for oversized bags, so please plan accordingly.
- Medical and diaper bags 14″x14″x6″ or smaller are permitted. However, all guests entering with medical or diaper bags are subject to x-ray screening upon entry.
- All permitted bags are subject to visual or x-ray screening upon entry. This includes purses, clutches, and fanny packs.
Ball Arena Bag Policy size restrictions
Ball Arena bag policy restricts the size of bags you can bring into the venue to 4 inches x 6 inches x 1.5 inches. This means any bag larger than this, including backpacks, briefcases, and luggage, is not allowed.
If you require larger items due to medical needs or have an infant under 2 years old requiring a stroller, contact Ball Arena Guest Relations at 303-405-8548 for assistance.
What are the prohibited items according to Ball Arena Bag Policy?
In addition to the size restrictions, the Ball Arena Bag Policy also prohibits a variety of items for the safety and security of all guests. Here’s a list of some key prohibited items:
General Prohibited Items:
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any form of marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms
- Audio/video recording devices (except for personal cell phone use)
- Camera monopods/bipods/tripods
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices/vehicles
- External flash camera units
- Food and drink (except for sealed, non-alcoholic beverages 20oz or less)
- Glass containers
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Mace/pepper spray
- Outside food or drink
- Pepper spray
- Skateboards, scooters, and rollerblades
- Strollers (except for infants under 2 years old)
- Weapons of any kind
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Headdresses and face paint styled in a way that references or appropriates American Indian cultures and traditions.
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, “clappers”, etc.)
- Interchangeable/detachable camera lenses or cameras with lenses longer than four inches.
- Large or offensive signs (larger than 11in x 17in)
- Large umbrellas/golf umbrellas/any umbrella with a pointed end.
- Sealed bottles of water
Can you bring a backpack to Ball Arena events?
No, you cannot bring a backpack to Ball Arena events. Their bag policy strictly prohibits any bags larger than 4 inches x 6 inches x 1.5 inches, which includes backpacks. They prioritize security and aim to streamline entry, making larger bags impractical.
Are clear bags mandatory at Ball Arena?
No, clear bags are not mandatory at Ball Arena. Ball Arena’s bag policy only dictates the size of permitted bags, not their material or transparency. You can bring any bag that meets the size restrictions (4 inches x 6 inches x 1.5 inches), regardless of whether it’s clear or not.
However, it’s important to remember that all permitted bags are still subject to visual or x-ray screening upon entry. So, while a clear bag might expedite the screening process, it’s not mandatory for entry.
Does Ball Arena has bag check facility?
No, Ball Arena does not have a bag check facility. Their bag policy strictly prohibits any bags larger than 4 inches x 6 inches x 1.5 inches, and they don’t offer storage for oversized bags. This means you’ll need to plan accordingly and make sure any bags you bring meet the size requirements.
Enjoy your visit to Ball Arena
Understanding and adhering to the Ball Arena Bag Policy is a key element in ensuring a secure and efficient event experience. By following the approved bag sizes, avoiding prohibited items, and implementing a few proactive measures, attendees can contribute to the overall success of the security measures in place.