Looking for convenient parking options at TD Garden? Explore our comprehensive guide on TD Garden Parking, featuring insider tips, rates, accessibility, and more for a stress-free experience.
TD Garden Parking Map
Checkout: TD Garden Seating Guide
TD Garden Location and Parking at Boston
TD Garden is located at 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114, USA. It’s a multi-purpose arena that is home to the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Parking options for TD Garden:
North Station Garage: This is the official parking partner of TD Garden and is located directly underneath the arena. It has over 1,400 spaces and is open 24/7. The event rate is $60 when you enter 3 hours prior to the scheduled event time. There is also a non-event early bird special rate of $30 when you enter before 9:00 AM and exit before 6:00 PM.
Other nearby garages: There are several other parking garages located within a short walk of TD Garden, including the Government Center Garage, the Boston Common Garage, and the Millennium Garage. The rates at these garages vary, but they are generally cheaper than the North Station Garage.
Where is the best place to park TD Garden?
The best place to park at TD Garden depends on your priorities and budget. Here are some options to consider:
- Convenience: The North Station Garage is the official TD Garden parking partner and sits directly underneath the arena. It’s the most convenient option, with direct elevator access to the main concourse. However, it’s also the most expensive.
- Value: If you’re willing to walk a bit, there are several cheaper parking garages nearby. The Government Center Garage is a good option, with rates starting at $36 for events. It’s a 7-minute walk to TD Garden.
- Budget-friendly: For the most budget-friendly option, consider parking further away and taking public transportation. The MBTA Orange Line stops at North Station, just steps from TD Garden. You can park at a station like Sullivan Square or Assembly Row and take the train for a few stops. Parking at these stations can be as low as $3.
How much does it cost to park at TD Garden?
The cost of parking at TD Garden are:
- Official TD Garden parking (North Station Garage):
- Event rate: $60 (enter 3 hours before event, stay up to 8 hours)
- Non-event early bird rate: $30 (enter before 9am, exit before 6pm)
- Daily rate: $16/hour, $26/2 hours, $52/6 hours, $75 daily max
- Public garages near TD Garden:
- Event rates: $30-$45 on average
- Street parking: Metered street parking is available in the area, but rates can be high and there is limited availability.
ADA Parking at TD Garden, Boston
Yes, TD Garden offers accessible parking for guests with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accessible parking spaces are available in each of the TD Garden parking garages, including the North Station Garage, Causeway Street Garage, and Government Center Garage. These spaces are typically located close to elevators and exits for easy access.
A valid disabled parking permit or license plate is required to park in an accessible space. You may also be asked to show identification to confirm your eligibility.
Guests with disabilities can request assistance from TD Garden staff upon arrival. Staff can help direct you to the nearest accessible parking space and escort you to the arena entrance.
Alternate Transportation options to TD Garden Boston
Alternate transportation options to TD Garden Boston, besides driving and parking:
MBTA Subway: The MBTA subway system is the most convenient and affordable way to get to TD Garden. Several lines stop at North Station, which is directly connected to the arena. The Orange Line, Green Line (C, D), and the Blue Line all have stops within walking distance. You can purchase a Charlie Card for unlimited rides on the subway and buses.
MBTA Commuter Rail: If you’re coming from outside of Boston, the MBTA commuter rail is a great option. Several lines stop at North Station, including the Fitchburg Line, Framingham/Worcester Line, and Needham Line.
MBTA Bus: Several MBTA bus routes stop near TD Garden, including the 4, 426, 450, 69, 93, and SL5. You can purchase a Charlie Ticket for a single ride on the bus.
Uber and Lyft: Uber and Lyft are both popular ride-sharing options in Boston. You can download the app and request a ride to TD Garden. Be aware that prices may surge during peak times, such as before and after games.
Enjoy Your Hassle-Free Visit to TD Garden
Navigating TD Garden parking is an essential part of optimizing your event or game experience. From prime parking strategies to accessibility considerations, this guide equips you with the knowledge to ensure a seamless parking adventure.